Old 13-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Roy

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:46:29 -0400, "kc"
wrote:

===I'm sorry, I'm not understanding why the other fish are dying--is there no
===way to relocate them somewhere where's there's more O2...?
===Kirsten
==="Roy" wrote in message

snip

How do you relocate a 1+ acre pond that is essentially over populated
with bream and bass? Just not possible..........The reason the Koi
are fine is they are in an enclosure (in the main pond) with a
electric powered pump & fountain providing aeration. I had been
aerating the main portion as well but add up fuel costs to aerate a
pond with a gas powered pump at todays gas prices and conssider it
burns a gal of gas in about 40 minutes time, and you need to aerate
24/7 . I have burned quite a lot of gas so far, and for what reason,
just to keep stunted overpopulated fish alive for what reason?
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.