Old 14-10-2004, 12:39 AM
rtk

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

The coolest thing I ever saw for having the both of best worlds was an
enclosed play yard for cats. These people had made an outside room for
their cats, 2 stories high, enclosed around a tree, with lots of toys and
claw trees, kitty boxes, etc. Roofed to keep the weather off, lattice on
the real sunny sides. Best of all, the kitty box could be outside. They
just opened a window for the kitties to have open access during the day.
Sure is something I'd highly consider if we ever get a cat or two again (or
should I say can afford?) ;o) ~ jan

The cats can have my old house, I'm moving into the enclosed play yard.
Sounds like my kind of thing.

Ruth Kazez