Old 14-10-2004, 02:45 AM
Shell

Default On/Off Topic Question

This is both on and off topic. First the off topic. Has anyone else
experienced a strange white stuff growing on thier concrete? It looks like
a cross between a crystal and a fungal growth and shows up mostly on
polished concrete surfaces like garage floors where it eventually eats into
the cement. I have no idea what this stuff is and I'm sorry I dont have a
picture of it. It seems to grow mostly after the concrete gets damp or wet.

Now the on topic. I would love to know what this stuff is and if anyone
might know how to get rid of it because it is now growing on a one of my
terracotta pots and I'm concerned for the plant in the pot.

Any advice or help or even just comments are welcome

Shell

---