Old 14-10-2004, 12:24 PM
SVTKate

Last winter when we were house hunting we went into several vacant houses
that had a zillion of the little things, mostly dead all over the floors.
It was kind of eerie since I had never experienced this large of a
population before.
After living in the south for a year, I have realized just how many bugs
(all varieties) there ARE down here and can see why these too would be
unnerving.

Since we are taught as children that Ladybugs are our friends and they are
all cute and lovable there is always the fear that killing one will bring on
disapproval and criticism. However, even a beautiful flower growing in the
wrong place can be considered a weed. Have you considered an exterminator?

Kate