Old 14-10-2004, 01:29 PM
Cereus-longispinus

Its just that I don't take kindly to the self righteous fools like Sacha and
her ilk trying to tell everyone else that they should all be just like them.

They just don't live up to their delusions of godhood no matter how much
they babble on about how wonderful they are.

They are the real enemies that are killing the newsgroups.

"David Hill" wrote in message
Mike wrote "....... Perhaps you haven't met Cereus. He seems to be one

of
those it's often best not to feed. His shtick is disruption, and I now see
his messages only when somebody quotes them. ......."

Oh I know him of old despite his several name changes.
When it comes to a knowledge of plant names and identification I must say

he
is second to none amongst the groups ............. But ........ if only

he
wasn't such an acid person.

--
David Hill