Old 14-10-2004, 06:49 PM
Jenny

From the web page you cited:

"Details about the various diagnostic services offered by UMass Extension
can be found below. Please note that the majority of the services listed
(with the exception of soil testing) are for professional use only, and are
not available directly to the homeowner."

Hmmm. I could have sworn that they discontinued the soil testing too. The
one online link I followed for ordering it is coming up dead.

The local Master Gardener folks do soil testing at the local Farmer's
market. That's where I got mine tested.

-- Jenny

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
Jenny! Does Massachusetts require a permit to do a web search? :-) :-)

First hit from google:
http://www.umass.edu/agland/

Call them if you don't find the info you need on the site.

"Jenny" wrote in message
Sed,

The site you pointed to was for Maine. I'm in MAssachusetts.

Maine is ME.

-- Jenny - Low Carbing for 5 years. Below goal for weight. Type 2

diabetes,
hba1c 5.7 .
Cut the carbs to respond to my email address!

Jenny's new site: What they Don't Tell You About Diabetes
http://www.geocities.com/lottadata4u/

Jenny's Low Carb Diet Facts & Figures
http://www.geocities.com/jenny_the_bean/

Looking for help controlling your blood sugar?
Visit http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/...0Diagnosed.htm

"Sed5555" wrote in message
I'm not sure we have county extension agents here in MA. I've never

heard
anything about one and I read everything local.

This site lists the extension offices by county:
http://www.umext.maine.edu/counties/county.htm
sed5555