Old 15-10-2004, 12:43 AM
Cereus-longispinus

Its sugar and chlorine bleach.

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
Every now and then the better half will put me in the dog house. Not

because I
did anything wrong, she'll invent something with the hope that I shower

her
with cut flowers from the florist.
Now everytime I get the flowers, a small pack* of Floralife is included.

Mix it
with a pint of warm water, and the cut flowers will last forever.
What is this powder? What are the ingedients? They're not listed on the

pack
and it can't be of any danger. No first aid directions, just the usual

warning
about keeping away from children.
* I remember many, many years ago I used to buy a product that came in a
similar size pack. The contents of it were to be used if you were lucky

enough
to make a woman happy.