Old 14-10-2004, 11:04 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , JennyC
writes

"Bob Hobden" wrote
Well it is true there are some "old" regulars that are rarely seen these
days, and I can think of two across the pond and a very knowledgeable Tree
man from Essex amongst others.

I think that you will find that work, family and RL have gotten in the
way for a
lot of us 'old' URGlers :~))

Indeed, this year hasn't seen much action on the garden front itself
here, let alone talking about it. I don't think the 'loss' - because of
course we don't know who is lurking - of old regulars is anymore than on
other groups I read, it's a natural part of life. I'm more of a regular
on other groups at the moment, I'll probably drift back to urg in the
future as things in life change - like a new house with bigger garden
hopefully - already dreaming of my polytunnel :-)

Right now a pregnant wife (23 days and counting) who has been working
away from home for the last 6-7 weeks or so, a house to get ready for
selling soon, and a 3 year old take up plenty of time...

I find i only have time to whizz though the posts and teh amount of spam and
'nasties' has indeed put me of of late.

spam and drivel doesn't worry me, a mixture of ignorance and a kill
rules deal with that
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: