Old 15-10-2004, 09:09 AM
mountain man

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
news:1097801925.VZzA+6FIiTuqWzK5bpTWFw@teranews...
Archimedes Plutonium wrote in
:

....[trim]...

So we divide the entire classification of Life into 2 categories
of Plant kingdom and Animal kingdom where their size ranges from
microscopic to macroscopic. Viruses are simple mobile genetics
such as transposons. And Animals differ from plants inversely by
quantum compliments and only in water does the plant kingdom and
animal kingdom match one another directly.

2 categories isn't enough, even if we rename them as autotropic and
exotropic. A few things aren't as picky as that.

Greetings AP. Things have changed in the sphere of microbiology
since Lynn Margulis' work and theories such as endosymbiosis. You
could not do worse than reading her book entitled "The Five
Kingdoms", and the reasons for such division/classification.

Check this article as an introduction:
http://www.mountainman.com.au/gaia_lyn.html

"Evolution is the result of cooperative
and not competitive processes."