Old 15-10-2004, 01:31 PM
Steve

"Glenna Rose" wrote in message
news:fc.003d094101d730493b9aca002c628399.1d73052@p mug.org...
I respectfully take exception to your statement "it's kind of
traditional..."

Because some people do it doesn't make it traditional. I personally know
of no gardeners that urinate, either directly or indirectly, in their
compost pile.

Glenna

shazzbat wrote:

................................................. ..
By traditional I mean that it's been going on for a very long time, I know
someone who was doing it during WW2 as part of his contribution to "digging
for victory". I don't know if that phrase means much in US, but it was a big
deal over here. Urine is a recommended compost activator to many people.

Steve

tradition

n 1: an inherited pattern of thought or action 2: a specific practice of
long standing.

Works for me.

Steve (the other one)