Old 15-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Derek Broughton

Happy'Cam'per wrote:

They are free to roam during the day (when
its so hot they mostly laze around anyway,

LOL. They're just little tiny lions :-)

then at perhaps 6-7 o clock we
will lock them in for the night, this at least will give them some sort of
outlet to do their 'business' and at night when the hunter in them awakens
they will be indoors. Perhaps not the most perfect strategy but i just
could'nt keep them locked up all day long. Thanks for your insightful
comments. May you have a well deserved weekend.

To be fair to you, I never kept my one and only cat indoors, either (though,
in a Canadian winter, you couldn't _make_ her go outside). She didn't, to
my knowledge, catch birds, but she loved to catch moles - which made her
quite popular with the local gardeners.
--
derek