Old 15-10-2004, 08:09 PM
escapee

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:10:38 -0500, Rusty Mase opined:

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:59:53 -0500, Gae Xavier wrote:

found several mounds of turds about the size of a cat, but a bit larger.

Let's put it this way -- How does a raccoon or a possum pass a turd the
size of a cat?!! They are the size of a cat! A hubby is more likely. LOL

Gae, I vote for raccoon. They can be much bigger than a cat, up to 35
pounds. Also they are omnivores and will pass seeds in their
excrement. But so will coyotes and foxes.

Raccoons also tend to leave turds in conspicuous places whereas most
other animals just go anywhere. Hubby would be more circumspect, I
HOPE!

Rusty Mase

Yes, and as I can clearly see this is in good humor, I hope this is not being
disrespectful to a person who comes before all others, to me.

The turd was the size of a cat turd. I imagine you all knew, and are now joking
a bit.