Old 13-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Jim Lewis

On 13 Oct 2004 at 21:28, Anil Kaushik wrote:

Hi Four of you there

What is Blooming Grove and WHAT is going on there? Please share with us
all!

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"

Blooming Grove is a small town in the Hudson River Valley of New
York State.

What is going on there is that IBCer Craig Cowing and IBCer
Anita Hawkins are getting married this coming weekend and a few
of us other IBCers will be on hand to celebrate the first ever
IBC wedding with them.

It also may be the only wedding that has a bonsai display
associated with it. ;-)

If you hurry, you can make it, too.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++