Old 15-10-2004, 05:51 PM
Rob Halgren

dd wrote:

Congrats on the little kitty! He'll bring you good luck if you keep
him. Actually, cats in one's growing area ARE useful--if you've got
invisible pests that secrete honeydew, the cat's fur will stick to the
honeydew, alerting you to the problem. Hope the little fellow has a
cozy bed for winter nights.

Of course I hope that it isn't so cold in there that it needs a nice
warm bed for winter nights... Main problem with the kitten is that she
insists on being underfoot. Which is kind of dangerous when working on
ladders and moving wheelbarrows full of gravel around... I have
steadfastly refused to name the animal, since once I do it will be ours
for good. Still trying to find a home for it.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )