Old 16-10-2004, 01:20 AM
jOhN

Cindy wrote:
Gae Xavier wrote:

Cindy wrote:

I have a plant in my front bed that I thought was going to be a
purple-flowered sage, but it has grown up to be a sparsely-leaved
bush with fuzzy medium-green lance-shaped leaves that smell like
some sort of herb, but I don't know what. Reminded me of juniper
berries at first. It has weird greenish-yellow fuzzy-sticky flower
buds, and the flowers are also fuzzy, maybe 1/4" across, star-shaped
and greenish-yellow. Lovely description, I know, does that sound
familiar to anyone? I don't know if it's a weed or what.

Cindy

This is Austin, TX and this is a joke, right? LOL shaking head...

No, this is Houston, TX; I'm from Montana and don't know all the native
plants here and would like to know whether I have a weed or an herb,
asshole.

Cindy

Can you post a picture somewhere (this is not an 'attachment' group)?
The verbal description has obviously triggered some automatic responses.
I, on the other hand, did not associate junipers with marijuana. If you
had said, "Reminds me of hops" I would have been all over it ;-)