Old 16-10-2004, 02:51 AM
Cindy

Sweet Cindy,

You are a real charmer! If this plant were in Austin, I would suspect
that it is both a "weed and a herb" and the River City's favorite
perennial. It smells even funnier when set on fire, btw.

However, since you are in Houston, I am at without a clue...

Sorry! Gae

I'M very sorry, I took that totally wrong. We've been having constant
problems with really nasty trolls in the other newsgroup I frequent, and I
thought you were putting me down for some reason I didn't
understand.....sorry to be over-sensitive. GENERALLY I'm not an asshole.

Cindy