Old 16-10-2004, 07:12 AM
Fitz Grips

FACE wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:32:29 -0400, Chelsea Christenson

A master gardener says they are voles and I use the nasty stuff by

the paths around my garden where they come in from other community
gardens and inside my garden my foot sinks, my water path sinks into a
hole and they just push up a little inch high bump every 8-10 feet in
solid soil. I can probe and find their tunnel system and dig down
nect to the perimeter path for the flares and stuff to keep them out.
So I have a 60X60 foot garden and that is a lot of wire but guess I
gotta since no big gopher snakes in the area. Could I pay postage for
a big one? Smile

JP