Old 16-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Katra

In article ,
"Cindy" wrote:

Sweet Cindy,

You are a real charmer! If this plant were in Austin, I would suspect
that it is both a "weed and a herb" and the River City's favorite
perennial. It smells even funnier when set on fire, btw.

However, since you are in Houston, I am at without a clue...

Sorry! Gae

I'M very sorry, I took that totally wrong. We've been having constant
problems with really nasty trolls in the other newsgroup I frequent, and I
thought you were putting me down for some reason I didn't
understand.....sorry to be over-sensitive. GENERALLY I'm not an asshole.

Cindy

Chill Cindy luv. ;-)
This is actually one of the better groups on usenet, or so I have found.

If there is ANY way you can post a pic, please???

You can e-mail it to me and I'll upload it to my webspace, and send you
back a link to post.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...