Old 16-10-2004, 10:36 AM
EV

Toonartist wrote:

Hey all,

I just harvested all my peppers because the weather is turning, but every
year I end up with a couple grocery bags full of sweet green peppers. Anyone
have a good recipe for all of them. And I'm not looking for stuffed pepper
recipes, but a way to process all those peppers into something good that I
will be able to enjoy in the coming months.

I would assume they don't freeze well. Any suggestions?

I wash them, cut them into slices, and freeze them on trays. Then I transfer
them to freezer bags. You can pack many into a small space this way. I mostly
use them in cooking.

If you also have green tomatoes, you can make a delicious green tomato and
sweet pepper relish.

EV

Thanks very much in advance.

--
Don't forget to check out my cartoon, Virtual Humor!
http://www.kevinduffy.net/vh.htm