Old 16-10-2004, 03:13 PM
Mithral_j Mithral_j is offline
Registered User

Thanks for the reply - i already own a great ride on but i think i am demanding too much of it. as a result i feel i should get a compact tractor
thanks for your advice on ebay although i am slightly nervous about spending my hard earned cash on something i havent seen

would you reccomend iseki as a good make?
thank you

"Are you looking for a compact tractor or a ride-on lawnmower? If it is a
ride-on lawnmower, then try Focus DIY. We bought one from them a couple of
years ago (under £1,000) and we have been quite happy with it.

We have also bought items from ebay - in particular a compact tractor(Iseki)
complete with rotavator and a tipping trailer. We are very pleased with both
items. I think the secret is (a) be prepared to ask realistic questions of
the seller and (b) look at the seller's feedback. One thing always to bear
in mind with ebay is the cost of transportation. We were lucky with both the
tractor and trailer - neither were a million miles away from us."

Jeanne Stockdale