Old 16-10-2004, 03:26 PM
FACE

On 15 Oct 2004 16:33:00 GMT, (Marcy Hege) in rec.gardens
wrote:

Easier way I've found to deal with acorns is to use my leaf vacuum. It takes
care of acorns and sweet gum balls, chewing them up in the shredder and
depositing the remnants in the bag. Dump the remains right into the compost
pile.

You must have a metal bladed fan in your leaf vacuum. My Toro has a plastic
bladed fan.....as have the previous 2 brands. I wish I had seen one that
had a screen and a deflector like I have seen on some large pro machines.

For mine, not using it as a vacuum keeps it blowing at the rated 210mph.

FACE