Old 16-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Texensis

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
| Katra wrote:
| Hemp.
|
| Duh... ;-)
|
| Duh indeed! I guess I'm a little slow considering my very limited
| exposure to this particular herb.
|
| --
| Victor Martinez
| Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
| Send your spam he
| Email me he

From time to time splendid specimens used to pop up in neglected
corners of the Capitol grounds and flourish there until noticed, at
which time somebody probably doused them with herbicide, because the
thitherto thriving vegetation would be shriveled into virtual
nothingness. The elderly ParKings (patronage parking attendants) used
to do various kinds of gardening on the grounds, but one must suspect
that these plants were volunteers. If you look carefully, there are
plants of "ditchweed" or "mota" growing all over town..