Old 16-10-2004, 07:03 PM
San Diego Joe

"Alex Woodward" wrote:

I am getting conflicting advice when to stop feeding fish. Some say stop
feeding fish when they stop eating, while others say stop feeding when the
water temperature falls to 50F or below.

Which is it?

Alex

I always go by temperature. The fish will act like they are hungry and
continue to eat as long as you provide food, but it isn't good for them. At
lower temperatures the food just sits - undigested - in their little fish
tummies.

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.