Old 16-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Paul Rooney

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:21:39 +0000 (UTC), "Mike" wrote:

Demon Legal are a bunch of poof's.

I find that a very interesting statement under the circumstances

(No I am not. I am a normal heterosexual, but ......)

But...... what? Come on, Mike - are you trying to 'come out' here?

--
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

Former owner of the newsgroup demon.local

"Chris {Hamilton Hill} will certainly post the appropriate email if required" - J {Hamilton K}
"What sort of proof would you like? I could post the email from Demon's
legal team, complete with headers" - Chris {Hamilton Hill}
Oho!