Old 17-10-2004, 03:55 AM
SugarChile

Not stodgy at all, I should have been more specific. I grow Hungarian
Semi-hots; I get the seed from Nichol's Garden Nursery:
http://www.nicholsgardennursery.com/...CUUFQ29AVGFCLE

They are reliable, heavy producers for me, doing well in both drought and
very wet summers. They are a bit hot, but not panic inducing. They are
good stuffed, but also do fine in sautés, omelets, etc.
Cheers,
Sue

--

Zone 6, South-central PA

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:21:35 GMT, "SugarChile"
wrote:

Hungarian Hots

Are y'all talking about hot wax peppers?

Um, at the risk of being a stogy old pedant, they come in at
least a handful of varieties and have a heat range of medium to
hot. The Wenk's Yellow Hot I mentioned in the first post
is a hot wax type.

What kind did you grow this year?

Penelope