Old 13-10-2004, 09:57 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I'm being completely serious, I'm sure that you look after your kitties as
best you can and in your eyes keeping them inside is fine. I just can't
bring myself to do this, I find it cruel and unreasonable (this is IMHO, I'm
not attacking you personally) to keep 2 cats inside every day. Flowers in
the Attic by Julie Andrews comes to mind........my cats NEED the good old
South African sunshine I'll let you know how it goes, and thanks alot for
your concern

The coolest thing I ever saw for having the both of best worlds was an
enclosed play yard for cats. These people had made an outside room for
their cats, 2 stories high, enclosed around a tree, with lots of toys and
claw trees, kitty boxes, etc. Roofed to keep the weather off, lattice on
the real sunny sides. Best of all, the kitty box could be outside. They
just opened a window for the kitties to have open access during the day.
Sure is something I'd highly consider if we ever get a cat or two again (or
should I say can afford?) ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~