Old 17-10-2004, 12:13 PM
blank

no, i suppose not but i thought i should try to learn how to grow them
before filling the whole porch with failures

"andr0meda" wrote in message
I don't know much about strawberries, but I wouldn't expect two plants to
keep supply for the entire year.......
Andr0

"blank" wrote in message
My wife loves strawberries. So, I put a couple healthy looking plants

in
hanging baskets, incorporating a healthy dose of Nutricote 140 day
13.0-5.7-10.8 in the potting mix, hung them in a spot that gets about 6
hours of hot afternoon sun, added them to an irrigation line that gets

15
minutes per morning of fine overhead spray and ..........
the flowers that were already forming produced strawberries, much to her
delight.

BUT, since then they have not produced any flowers. And as we all know,

no
flowers for the good lady means no hanky panky. So, can anyone tell me

how
to get the damn flowers going again?