Old 17-10-2004, 11:27 PM
Beecrofter

(Marley1372) wrote in message ...
How does the gravel heal a sick tree?
Or were you just heeling them?
Let's here if four homophones!

Apparently you have lived in a cave for most of your adult life... healing in
is a process of burying the rootballs of trees that have been balled and
burlapped, so the roots are protected from the elements. There are a number of
materials that can be used for this, mulch, dirt, sand, peatmoss, sawdust,
gravel, and so on. I was refering to the fact that roots grow through the
gravel quite easily due to the amount of oxygen in the pore spaces that the
gravel forms naturally.

Toad

Try re-reading my message you humor impaired troglodyte.