Old 18-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Mogsy

"blank" wrote in message
My wife loves strawberries. So, I put a couple healthy looking plants in
hanging baskets, incorporating a healthy dose of Nutricote 140 day
13.0-5.7-10.8 in the potting mix, hung them in a spot that gets about 6
hours of hot afternoon sun, added them to an irrigation line that gets 15
minutes per morning of fine overhead spray and ..........
the flowers that were already forming produced strawberries, much to her
delight.

BUT, since then they have not produced any flowers. And as we all know,

no
flowers for the good lady means no hanky panky. So, can anyone tell me

how
to get the damn flowers going again?

you could hit them with a flower encourging fertiler such as bloom booster
or such which might give you some more flowers. this will promote flowers
rtather than general plant growth.