Old 18-10-2004, 03:12 AM
gromit

Default Indentify plants

I was wondering if I could have some help in identifying some plants
in my garden. I've taken some pics:

http://ii.net/~gr0mit/files/pics/gar...41017-1233.jpg

This came with the house and the snails have had a good time with it.
I've put snail pellets down and it's slowly recovering. Is this OK to
keep in the pot? I'm looking at transplanting it at some stage.

http:/ii.net/~gr0mit/files/pics/garden/garden041017-1335a.jpg

It seems to shrivel up in the hot weather. I did have another one in a
rose bed, but pulled it out so there was less competition for the
roses.

http://ii.net/~gr0mit/files/pics/gar...41017-1338.jpg

This one has always been scraggy like this. It seems to be hanging in
there, but could look a lot healthier. I have seen others in the
neighbourhood in very healthy condition, so I know something is not
right here.

http://ii.net/~gr0mit/files/pics/gar...1017-1338a.jpg

Thanks in advance )

--