Old 18-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Mithral_j Mithral_j is offline
Registered User

Sorry for the late reply and thankyou for yours. the item you describe on ebay is almost exaxtly the same as my current one (although a bit cleaner and newer)
the problem i have is with collecting wet long grass - cutting down 2ft long grass, i also get fed up with those silly belts snapping, punctures and getting stuck. i also tow alot (wood fired rayburn) uphill.
is a mower the right tool or compact (with the latter i also ofcourse have the option of a whole host of other tools)

"If you are only looking for something for lawn mowing, then my hubby thinks
that a compact tractor is not the right tool. You really need a dedicated
ride on lawn mower/tractor. Had a quick look on ebay and for example
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ayphotohosting
might be suitable.

Jeanne Stockdale"