Old 18-10-2004, 04:28 PM
dt

Texensis wrote:

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
| In article
| ,
| "Texensis" wrote:
|
| "Victor Martinez" wrote in message
| | Katra wrote:
| | Hemp.
| |
| | Duh... ;-)
| |
| | Duh indeed! I guess I'm a little slow considering my very
limited
| | exposure to this particular herb.
| |
| | --
| | Victor Martinez
| | Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
| | Send your spam he
| | Email me he

| From time to time splendid specimens used to pop up in neglected
| corners of the Capitol grounds and flourish there until noticed,
at
| which time somebody probably doused them with herbicide, because
the
| thitherto thriving vegetation would be shriveled into virtual
| nothingness. The elderly ParKings (patronage parking attendants)
used
| to do various kinds of gardening on the grounds, but one must
suspect
| that these plants were volunteers. If you look carefully, there
are
| plants of "ditchweed" or "mota" growing all over town..
|

| Where????
|
| Just curious!
| I don't smoke the stuff as I'm subject to random drug testing at
work.

| Om
| --
| "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and
only
| enough blood to run one at a time." -Robin Williams

Around in various nooks and corners near the Supreme Court Building
and at several places along the east side of the grounds (both inside
and outside the fence).. But this was in the old days, days of the
ParKings and before everything was cordoned off, back when the Capitol
was open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all the year 'round. There
was a particularly persistent plant at the bus stop at 11th street and
Congress, east side; no matter how it was bombed it would come back.
There are a lot of overgrown vacant lots just east of downtown on th
other side of 35 and these plants are sometimes to be seen among the
miscellaneous vegetation . . . .

Remember back when you could actually use the circular drive all the way
around the Capitol? Late at night, people used to partake of herb,
drive in from the north, circle the building three or four times and
then split.

Or so I've been told; *I* would never do such a thing! ;-)

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/