Old 18-10-2004, 04:13 PM
Rob Halgren

Al wrote:

I lent them out and they have not been returned.

Look into a block and tackle system of pulleys to make lighter work of those
heavy heaters.

I got the furnace up with a combination of block and tackles and two
of my taller friends. Now I just need to run the plumbing, get the
propane tank installed, and plug it in. I did buy a 'turbo' heater
early last week. It is like a jet engine - burns kerosene, diesel, fuel
oil, fingers... Whatever you throw at it at 115k BTU. Not bad as a backup.

Some day soon I hope to hang the heaters, and get the propane
installed. Tried to do that last weekend, but I didn't have enough
bodies (those heaters are heavy!).

Al, can he borrow a wench or two???

Can I get a beer wench to go along with the heater wench?

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )