Old 13-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Crashj

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:59:17 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

Well ... I don't know about any one else But your cavalier attitude about
the fish kill is nothing but sickening! I just don't care to read anymore about
it.
Nedra
"Roy" wrote in message
.. .

Also had the 2nd fish kill now whichmakes it 2 in a row. maybe fro the
way it was outside today its possile I may get a third........O2
starvation is really thinning out the fish populationin the main pond
pretty darn good......spent another half day collecting the victims.

Yeah, right. I mean, Roy, cmon, when is the jambalaya gonna be ready?
AAAAactually, what I understood is Roy is letting nature run its
course so he can repopulate with koi?
Or am I reading too much into the thing?
--
Crashj