Old 18-10-2004, 11:57 PM
Akond of Swat

"Mike" wrote in message

However, I have never quite experienced a NG like this one.
Twice now I have posted serious questions only to find the 'thread
drift' and abuses beyond belief.

If the charter does have to be pointed out, someone usually does it with
a bit of tact and decorum. Somehow this newsgroup does not have it,

Mike

Concise Oxford Dictionary def of 'decorum'
n.behavour in keeping with good taste and propriety. prescribed behavour:
etiquette. Origin from the L adj :seemly.
Example of decorum, propriety, etiquette as follows :-

OOooooooooo!!
Touched a raw nerve have we?
What are you a Traffic Warden? Special Constable?
Why, why, why do people have to have a 'POWER' jerk?
I suppose you go round checking tax discs and the like!!

Well this is not "abuses beyond belief" this is a perfect example of decorum
and I hope you all follow it. Mike, keep up the good work.

A.O. Swat.