Old 19-10-2004, 07:29 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

mountain man wrote:

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
news:1097801925.VZzA+6FIiTuqWzK5bpTWFw@teranews...
Archimedes Plutonium wrote in
:

...[trim]...

So we divide the entire classification of Life into 2 categories
of Plant kingdom and Animal kingdom where their size ranges from
microscopic to macroscopic. Viruses are simple mobile genetics
such as transposons. And Animals differ from plants inversely by
quantum compliments and only in water does the plant kingdom and
animal kingdom match one another directly.

2 categories isn't enough, even if we rename them as autotropic and
exotropic. A few things aren't as picky as that.

Greetings AP. Things have changed in the sphere of microbiology
since Lynn Margulis' work and theories such as endosymbiosis. You
could not do worse than reading her book entitled "The Five
Kingdoms", and the reasons for such division/classification.

Another way to state this Quantum Duality between plant kingdom versus
animal kingdom is to say that the plant kingdom alone or the kingdom
which the rock-eaters belong to are insufficient of themselves to make
life take hold and become established on Earth except for a brief
instant of time. That one kingdom alone cannot sufficiently utilize the
Periodic Chart of Chemical Elements to make life permanently established
on Earth.

My theory of Quantum Duality of Plants to Animals would say that both
were created almost instantaneously and concurrently some 5 billion
years ago. Rock-eaters alone or photosynthetic type of bluegreen algae
cannot utilize enough of the Periodic Table to establish life on Earth.

So the divide between plants and animals whether they are one celled or
many celled is the divide that can utilize most of the elements of the
Periodic Chart.

My theory differs from Darwin Evolution in two fundamental ways (1)
kingdoms are quantum duals in order to utilize the Periodic Chart of
Elements and (2) both kingdoms were spontaneously created from a cosmic
ray or several cosmic rays that stopped and transformed their enormous
energy into plants and animals all within a close time span and about
the same instant in geological time and about the same place on Earth.

So as we find out more knowledge and facts on rock-eaters and plants
versus animals we should detect these INVERSES or Reverses where plants
are the inverse of animals as per elements of the periodic table.

Example: animals would not have oxygen in the air if not for plants, yet
plants would starve of nitrogen in the soil if not for animals.

So the key thing is to keep looking for chemical elements that one
kingdom provides another kingdom and vice versa.

So if we put ourselves in the shoes of God creating life on Earth and
given some parameters of allowance and restrictions we, as a God creator
would find it better to create not just one kingdom at the beginning
because those creatures would have so many gaps and holes of needs,
instead we would create 2 kingdoms simultaneously where 1/2 of the
chemicals can be taken care of by the Plant kingdom and the other 1/2
chemicals critical for the long term establishment of life taken care of
by the Animal kingdom. And this God would then send to Earth a cosmic
ray packed with so much energy of say 10^14 MeV that a few plants and
few animals were created all at once.

Darwin's view would be that rock-eaters happened to evolve and then a
billion or two billion years later these rock-eaters would change and
alter and evolve into at least 2 or more kingdoms. Kingdoms that
compliment one another.

So which is the more probable, my theory or Darwins'? I think my theory
is the more plausible because it has the aspect of what Feynman dwelled
much about-- least energy or path taken is least energy. Darwin's route
requires huge amounts of energy whereas my theory takes little energy.

As the years go by and we learn more about rock-eaters, if my theory is
correct we should also find that these primitive creatures are dependent
on at least another group of creatures of a different kingdom required
to live nearby.

Same goes for the blue-green algae primitive creatures of the early
oceans.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies