Old 19-10-2004, 11:43 AM
Andrew G

"itrox" wrote in message
u...
Hi All,

I don't like chemicals, and I have heard of some effective weedkillers

made
from Vinegar, salt and a couple of other things.

I was wondering if anyone would like to share any homemade recipes.

I'd like to save some money without poisoning my garden with synthetic or
otherwise harsh chemicals.

Thanks in advance,
Anthony

As others have mentioned boiling water, and even steam from one of those
steam jet cleaners that you can buy for cleaning.
I would be wary of killing weeds in a garden using a herbicide containing
table salt and vinegar. It may be safe to you and animals, but could alter
soil pH or even kill nearby plants. Especially if used in excess like some
homemade concoctions are.
Cheers
Andrew