Old 19-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Doug Kanter

"escapee" wrote in message
I had the same thought the other day of voting straight party democrat. I
fluctuate between Bush is going to win and our country will suffer

circumstances
we'll never recover from; to Kerry will win in a landslide because of all

the
new voters, young voters, etc, who are probably not counted in these

idiotic
polls.

The whole shit stinks. The Catholic is passing out booklets telling their
parishioners how to vote according to Christ. Where's my book apologizing

for
the thousand priests (give or take) who have been convicted, caught, or

indicted
for raping children? Ya, I didn't think so.

Those priests did it for god. Now, pull down your pants while I go get the
ruler.