Old 19-10-2004, 06:19 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
David Hill wrote:
Franz wrote "....That does not save any fuel whatsoever. Not even one
tiny little smidgeon. *All* the energy of which you talk has come from
burning fuel. ....."

There I have to disagree with you, the battery is being charged all the time
the engine is running to propel the car, and the fuel consumption is the
same if the battery is charging or not.
I didn't say that you wouldn't have to have a much larger battery fitted to
get the power required

Yes, very true. I have this design for a car that needs no fuel
whatsoever to run. It burns hydrogen, drives the wheels and the
generator, and charges a battery. This is taken out, and used to
electrolyse water, to fuel the car. All I need is a small amount
of money to build a prototype, and I am sure that you will be happy
to invest in my company, which is registered in Brazil (for legal
reasons). A mere 10,000 will get you in on the ground floor.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.