Old 20-10-2004, 03:07 AM
Patrick

"SVTKate" wrote in message link.net...

Hey, what are you doing in here?

Umm... hiding from the rest of the world in my garden ;ŹD
Heck Patrick, I have 10 acres I have to do SOMETHING with!

and what are YOU doing in here??

I'm originally from the Midwest, so gardening is kinda in my blood.

I only have a nice sized city lot, but I enjoy filling it up neat
shrubs, flowers, and trees. I have three Dogwoods, two Redbuds, two
Japanese Maples (that grow to 20-25 feet), and a Kwanza Cherry. I
have two varieties of Honeysuckle, lots of Azaleas and Crape Myrtles,
a Gardenia, and a couple Hydrangas to name just a few.

What do you have?

Patrick