Old 20-10-2004, 03:15 PM
Jenny

Thanks all. Another query successfully addressed. As we head into our first
frost tonight I found myself having to stop and reflect on how much I have
learned from this board.

This was my first year in a new house. I started the year with a field of
crabgrass and now have a gorgeous, natural lawn that has elicited a few
words of admiration from my close-mouthed Yankee neighbors. I have taken a
lot of advice about how to enrich my garden soil and expect great things
next year from my fledgling flower garden.

The last time I owned a house, years ago, the only gardening advice I could
find came from those maddeningly vague lawn and garden books and from people
who wanted to sell me chemical services. I never really figured out what I
was doing. But you guys are great and have answered just about every
question I have had. The results speak for themselves!

THANKS!!!!!

-- Jenny