Old 20-10-2004, 03:36 PM
escapee

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:02:13 -0400, "Hank Snatch"
opined:

wrote in message
I have already decided that if Kerry doesnt win I am going to stop

spending any money
for anything except absolute necessities. I am going to keep my money

under the
cushions, not in the bank. I will encourage everyone in this country to

simply go on
strike against the wealthy corporations who have bought the politicians.

Ingrid

I would be happy to buy you a ticket to Havana or Peking, your choice.

This is not the point. Nobody is saying this is not a great country. However,
the current administration is turning it into a shit heap with the rest of the
world. We are more hated now than ever, especially by terrorists. Good going,
Geo.

I know someone who recently bought land in Costa Rica and the sound of having
monkeys in my trees and waterfalls in my yard is starting to sound better and
better to me.