Old 20-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Rob Halgren

wendy7 wrote:

Yes I have the version 6.0, service pack2 on an XP?
Rob, I noticed that when I clicked on the "Hurrican" link this is
what was the-
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/Hurricane

I tried adding /html, but nada,nill,nix,nothing,zilch,zero?
I so badly want to see the hurrican pics?

Why yes, I am a bioinformatician... This should work. I haven't
checked them all, but the first one does.

http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/Images/Thumb16.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/Images/Thumb22.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/I...Thumb%2015.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/I...Thumb%2021.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/I...Thumb%2017.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/Images/Thumb18.jpg
http://www.orchidislandorchids.com/Images/Thumb27.jpg

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )