Old 17-10-2004, 03:25 PM
W Dale

Does that work for taro as well? A frost got to mine before I could get
them in. I cut off all the bitten leaves.

wrote:

in a pot with water over teh top of the pot. in a south facing window. change the
water out maybe once every couple weeks. a little liquid food too. Ingrid

"JJ" wrote:

With frost advisory due soon, does anyone have a suggestions on
overwintering "Umbrella Palm" which is a beautiful plant about 5' tall and a
Papyrus Palm which is also very healthy about 4' tall. Both are in pots
that I think may be too small now and would like to bring them indoors for
the winter and be able to enjoy them.
Do I place them a pot placed in a water tray or simply repot them in larger
pot and keep them well watered and fertilized.

Thoughts anyone?
Jerry

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/