Old 18-10-2004, 12:38 AM
2pods

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
What's the scoop on Sting Algae, does it prefer cooler weather? I've never
really had that much other years, but this year it's noxious. I went to do
pre-fall cleaning of the pond a few weeks ago and this stuff came out in
clumps. I can't say I noticed this stuff during the summer, but the pond
was
more or less on autopilot this year. The only thing different this year
was
the cooler weather and the Potassium I was adding for the plants.

It's still growing here in the west of Scotland, and the pond temp is nearly
10c !

Peter