Old 21-10-2004, 03:36 AM
kdsell2003

Default Plant identification

I bought a plant some time ago at a supermarket. At some point, I
looked up the information on the tag that came with the plant in order
to find out more about it. Since then, I've lost the tag...

I do remember that it came up as a succulent, and when it was
purchased it had dozens of tiny orange flower clusters (globe shaped,
before they opened). The bottom leaves on the plant were *very*
large, and have since withered quite a bit (probably through
mistreatment!), so I cut them off. The plant is only about 6-8" tall.

Also, since then, it appears that small shoots have grown from the
centre stalk, that look like they have fine fibrous roots that look
like they're begging to be cut off and replanted to make new plants -
but I'm not sure, so here I am...

On my website, I've posted a couple of photographs of the plant, in
the hopes that someone can identify what it is.

The photos are located at:
http://www.geocities.com/kdsell2003/...0_221120AA.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/kdsell2003/...0_221202AA.JPG

Thanks very much...