Old 21-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

a few minutes ago I wrote:

But the Quantum-Duality answer is far deeper. It would say that every
biological system is symmetrical. And there is a force tendency to compound. In
physics when we view a photo for a particle path that curves leftward then the
antiparticle takes a rightward path which in toto is symmetrical. The same idea
applies to biological systems that when plants create single leafs they are
symmetrical but there is this underlying Quantum duality force seeking compound
leaves.

Physics is lacking in understanding of the interconnectedness between Symmetry
and Complimentary duality.

To date the mathematicians have been largely ignorant and their thoughts and
ideas on this subject are so offbase and remote with fractal theory as to be
ludicrous.

Biology however is the best field to pinpoint this basic concept that Quantum
duality and symmetry are driving forces in all of biology.

Every specimen of life that I can think of is overwhelmingly symmetrical, as if
there is a underlying force to produce symmetry and to compound that symmetry.

As if the Ash tree leaflets were some particle photographed with a rightward
path and another leaflet was the antiparticle with leftward path.

In fact if we look at the entire history of life on Earth with its major junctures
such as when one celled organisms became colonies and then became multicellular
and then the juncture were cells specialized into organs and then the juncture of
when ocean organisms first went on to land to live and the juncture when animals
began to fly.

IF we examine every major juncture in the history of life on Earth, it can be said
that each of those junctures was merely a Compounding of past symmetry. In other
words the juncture of single celled to multicelled was driven by this Quantum
force of compounding. The juncture when land animals first began to fly in the air
was another moment in history of Compounding of old form where hair becomes
feathers on wings.

So what I am saying is that the driving force of animal and plant and
microorganism morphology and change is this Quantum duality of compounding old
form to make new form.

No-one in physics or biology would say that a pion path on a screen that curls
leftwards and its antiparticle on that screen which curves rightward that the Pion
is a living organism. No-one in physics or biology would say the Pion was a living
creature. But all would agree that the Pion and its antiparticle form a completed
symmetry. So what I am saying is that every major juncture in the History of Life
on Earth is like a elaborate and complex Pion and its antiparticle.

When Earth was young some 5 billion years ago the first life was formed and then
it compounded tens and hundreds and thousands of times to form more complex single
celled creatures and then after some millions of acts of Compounding a multicelled
creature was borne on Earth.

Darwin Evolution would say new species are formed from adaption to environment,
survival of fittest, mutations that give rise to new form for Natural Selection to
work on, etc etc

Quantum Duality would say that every molecule of life present on Earth has an
intrinsic root force of compounding. It wants to change into a new form of more
symmetry. It wants to compound the already compound Ash leaves into a greater
compounding. It wants to compound the head and brain capacity of humans. It wants
to compound the vital organs of humans so that a new species can live longer,
smarter and better. It wants to compound viruses so that new viral transmissions
arise.

So if we look back at the entire history of life on Earth we see these junctures
of major turns of new forms. Those forms are of increased symmetry and of
compounding of old forms.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies