Old 21-10-2004, 08:04 PM
www.Fish-Forums.com

Mh is fine for plants many people do this. I myself prefer pc power
compacts.

As for whoich one first i sugest the co2 . To much lighitng without
co2 will coause more algae.
co2 without 2 much light on the other hand should couase no problems

Marc
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:25:34 -0700, "Spyder2x"
wrote:

Hello all,

I am wanting to add both a pressurized CO2 and a nice
lighting system. My question though is which one should I add first? I
currently have a DIY CO2, and around 100 watts of flourescent lights over a
135 U.S. Gal tank. The lights will be Metal Halide (these are ok for plants
right?) Thanks for any help.

--Jim--