Old 21-10-2004, 09:44 PM
clc

"Shell" wrote in message
m...
Once when we lived in New Mexico in the mountains a whole family came up

our house and were looking in the window. Faces pressed against the glass
while we were having dinner. My dad went out to see what they wanted and
they actually wanted to come inside and look around. They were tourists
whose brains must have gone to Alaska for vacation while they went to New
Mexico.

The only thing worse was when we came home from work to find about 7 guys

on
our roof. They claimed we called to get a roofing estimate. Only problem
was we hadn't and their company didn't exist when we checked. Very
disconcerting.

Shell

.... and I won't be moving to New Mexico...

Cheryl (IL)