Old 21-10-2004, 07:55 PM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:46:41 -0400, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:

Wendy, I have no idea why you're having trouble seeing Bill's Hurricane
Page -- it comes up fine for me. Can you get to the other Pages on his
site? Kenni

PS - I posted just one of my hurricane photos over on abpo, but I think it's
dropped off by now.

I could not see them either and I usually don't have any
problems. Rob's thumbnail directory addresses worked well.

Good Luck to all who are working on righting their gh, Rob
included.

Rob, you did hear the ski season has started in Colorado.
Loveland Ski area opened last weekend. How far behind can
Michigan be?
SuE